Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tough Call

It has been very tough deciding which was the highlight of my day today:

Getting to meet my little Pumpkin



Delicious Panera for dinner



Finding out we got a house - with the perfect end of June move date!






Yes, a very tough call indeed....

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day! Congrats on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you will be settled in NC! I hope we can meet up sometime in the fall when we visit our folks! And congrats on baby boy number two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh congrats! How wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Seeing the babe is always so much fun! I do love Panera though ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! What a wonderful day.

    Also, ummmmm I've been meaning to tell you... I bathed with Owen right before we moved to try to relax him when he was having trouble latching and then he HAD A BM IN THE BATHTUB!!! seedy, yellow breastmilk pooh ALL OVER ME, ALL OVER HIM, ALL OVER THE BATHTUB. A little too relaxed I guess. I don't know how you do this!?

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!