In regard to how much I charge, my goal is to keep it as reasonable as possible. Crossfit trainers generally charge about $150/month for the public classes, and it only gets pricier from there for one on one classes. My goal is to be quite a bit more affordable than that, though it won't be 24 Hour Fitness cheap. Afterall, I will still be doing personal training not some open gym.
My husband and I ran into an issue when we moved here. The gym we'd use won't hire more trainers, there's no child care at any of the gyms and the gym I'd use also has a strict "no training" policy unless they have hired the person themselves. So we're left with opening the home gym as we'd like. Once we figure out how much the monthly payments would be for a small business loan then we can decide how much to charge. Expect between $50-80/month for personal training 3 times a week, though. And it would be cool to bring your kids so long as you maintain responsibility for them.
Our family, and Mr. First Lieutenant in particular, has had a special devotion to St. Sebastian since a WYD Pilgrimage through Rome in 2005. After visiting the catacombs beneath the tomb of St. Sebastian himself, Mr.FL was inspired to write an epic tale of early Christian martyrs, centering around St. Sebastian. Then, once he decided to enter the military, I thought it only appropriate to entrust both this blog and our family to the patron saint of soliders.
Then it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Army's on its way. Count off the cadence loud and strong For where e’er we go, You will always know That The Army Goes Rolling Along.
All pictures, comments, etc belong to me and maybe not be used or reproduced without permission.
Also, this is a place where I record moments of our lives, thoughts, tidbits and musings that I deem to be of interest to me. If you do not like what you read or disagree rudely, please feel free to click away!
In regard to how much I charge, my goal is to keep it as reasonable as possible. Crossfit trainers generally charge about $150/month for the public classes, and it only gets pricier from there for one on one classes. My goal is to be quite a bit more affordable than that, though it won't be 24 Hour Fitness cheap. Afterall, I will still be doing personal training not some open gym.
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I ran into an issue when we moved here. The gym we'd use won't hire more trainers, there's no child care at any of the gyms and the gym I'd use also has a strict "no training" policy unless they have hired the person themselves. So we're left with opening the home gym as we'd like. Once we figure out how much the monthly payments would be for a small business loan then we can decide how much to charge. Expect between $50-80/month for personal training 3 times a week, though. And it would be cool to bring your kids so long as you maintain responsibility for them.