Monday, May 17, 2010

If you like to talk to tomatoes

How far along? 19 weeks

How big is baby? 8.5oz & 6 inches.

Best moment this week: I mentioned last week that we have been reading this book with our Boyo. He loves the pictures and has apparently fixated on the fact that the baby is in the dark inside of me (the book talks about how the baby sees the dark, and then the "not so dark"). He's not concerned about it, but comments on it everytime we bring up the baby. I am quite amused by this.

Gender: WEDNESDAY!! :)

What I am looking forward to: Wednesday's ultrasound and our nice reveal dinner to follow.

Milestones: First belly pat. I think, actually this might be the first time in either pregnancy someone other than my husband touched me without asking. Luckily, I knew her (my son's gymnastic teacher) and she is super nice so I wasn't insulted or anything, just surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!