And I was struck by how familiar this photo op seemed.
Thus, it was made clear that it is God's will for my sons to wear the same things. Because I seriously did not plan that when I put on the baby's pajamas the night before.
My not so little guy had a wonderful first birthday, at least in my book. He charmed everyone at MCCW, the commissary and out on the town in his first birthday festive hat, had his first cupcake of his very own with Papa over Skype, opened a very fun present of dinosaur books and finished it off with a [painful] JCPenney photo shoot on the family horsey.
He also received a sound machine for his birthday and I am cautiously optimistic based on today's two hour nap (without me in the bed). Cautiously.


Hooray for 2 hour naps!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe LOVE the sound machine! We used it from about 3 months with both kids and it has been huge. I mean, Audrey still likes to wake up 3x a night, but it does help her get back to sleep and it travels well when we are on the road!
ReplyDeleteI hope it continues to work for you!
Tiffany