Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: A Birthday Blast Edition






4 comments:

  1. That last picture of you with the boys is very cute. You look great! Happy Birthday to Joey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do look GREAT lina! Such a wonderful party you threw for your boy. Happy 1yr Joey! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to come and comment that I should have been looking more closely at the boys in these pictures, but was taken aback by how gorgeous you are looking these days! Not the disheveled, haggard mom-of-two-with-deployed-husband-and-no-sleep-for-2-years at all!
    And then I saw that everyone else was doing the same thing!! It must be true!!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!