So many smiles, so much silliness and joy, so many sleepless nights and bad naps have you brought into my life.
I watch you and your brother tumble around like puppies; sharing toys and snacks in the car, laughing at each other like old friends and it gives me deep, abiding joy.
Then, I watch you take your brothers toys and run and listen to him shout and whine; I listen to you find your voice of protest as he takes your toys and irritates you and it makes me laugh. Also, it makes me cranky. But, its still funny as long as I'm not trying to make a phone call.
12 months ago, I wondered while you rolled and tumbled inside me, how I could love anyone as much as your big brother (clearly, he was better behaved while you were in my belly).
And then you came and showed me.
And your papa? Remember him?
He loved on you from the beginning and he can't wait to see the little man that you've become.



this post is exploding with cuteness! and THE PAPA... sniff. A boy will ALWAYS remember his Papa. Hope the party was a HUGE success!
ReplyDeleteJust catching up here and loving your pictures. Happy birthday to your baby!
ReplyDeleteLove that the angle of the picture looks like the shirt is saying, I love my wife!
ReplyDeleteWow, he certainly does grow up fast! Married already! :-)
Tiffany