Saturday, June 11, 2011

Novena of Giveaways: Paper Crafts by Lisa

Our last giveaway is sponsored by a friend - in real life! - Lisa Hughes, a fellow Catholic Army Mama here at Ft. Bragg. We met at MCCW last fall and I am so excited to participate in her Etsy store launch with this giveaway.

We might both be Catholic Army wives and mamas, but... I'm just a wanna-be crafter and Lisa is the real deal! She not only creates handmade cards, embellishment packs and cupcake wrappers that are beautifully crafted *and* too cute for words, but she designs them in her own head. I've made a stamped card or two in my day, but, um, I copied the model at the workshop. Poorly, mind you, poorly.

She offers deals on large orders of cards and wrappers, for any occasion, personalized or "generic". And, of course, envelopes come with every card and she uses use card stock and scrapbook quality paper... no construction, etc.

Lisa does custom orders as well, and the cupcake wrappers come by the dozen. The wrappers will start at $6 per dozen, and increase depending on how detailed they are, more for the ones with layered pieces, more for ones with toppers.

Is it just me, or does all this cupcake talk make you want to eat one?

Anyways! I was thrilled to receive this little pack to review - especially perfect since we have a birthday party for one of Boyo's little friends this weekend. I am eagerly looking forward to using the other two cards for some upcoming "Thinking of You" occasions.

She also shared some sample cupcake wrappers (check out that fancy Valentine's wrap!) and brought over a brainstorm for my Pumpkin's first birthday this fall- that's right - Jumpin' Joeys for our little Joey.

Even better? You can win a handmade pack of cards - birthday, and two "thinking of you" themed cards right now!

To enter, please leave a comment below telling me what kind of homemade card you need the most!

For additional entries, you may blog about the giveaway (one extra entry), post a link on Facebook (one extra entry), just made sure to add the link to the blog or FB post.

Also, for every person you send over to enter the giveaway, you may also have an extra entry! Just make sure a new commenter says who sent them!

This giveaway will be open until the Feast of Pentecost, June 12th at Noon. Good luck!




A Big Thank You to Lisa at for her generous donation of a giveaway and review cards (and cupcake wrappers!).
This review is my own opinion and no compensation was received.

Today is your last day to enter all the giveaways (well, until 12PM tomorrow!)

Don't Forget!

Enter the
Saint Softies giveaway here!
Enter the
Custom Crib Sheet/Burp Cloths Here!
Enter the
My Mass Tote giveaway here!
Enter the Our Catholic Corner Chaplet Here!
Enter the Holy Spirit Hairbow here!

Post links and send friends for lots more chances to win!

4 comments:

  1. I need some birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need birthday cards. I never remember to send birthday cards. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. because i never get around to mailing birthday cards, i need thinking of you cards. as in, "I'm thinking of you today because it is your birthday (or more often, the day after!), but you will never know it because I kinda suck as a friend." Do you think one of the cards could express something like that? Or maybe a beautiful thinking of you card. I can fill the rest in.

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!