Its time for our next giveaway in this awesome Novena of Prayer and Prizes!Today, the wonderful folks at CatholicChild.com are sponsoring a giveaway of the most excellent "My Mass Tote."
I've had great luck with them many times before for goodies for our boys as wells gifts for others - the Noah's Giant Puzzle, and the Noah's Rainbow Race board game.
This Mass Bag, however, has to be one of my favorites.
We, of course, have this fabulous toddler entertainer. Of course! A gift from my thoughtful mother-in-law the Christmas my oldest was almost two, this little bag has held up well. He has enjoyed leafing through the picture Missal (and finding Jesus on each page!) and now that he's three, spends much of Mass [quietly!] threading and lacing the Noah's Ark Animals. In addition, its where we keep our Saint Softies that we bring along to Mass!
The bag measures 12" x 10 1/2" and has a a wipe-clean interior, along with an exterior imprinted with the Hail Mary prayer on one side and the Our Father on the reverse. It also comes with a Noah's Ark board book.
This bag is great because it not only contains quiet toys (and can fit a burp rag and nursing cover and Saint Softies all shoved in, not to mention the Magnificat!), but it also gives my little Boyo something that is "his" just for Mass.
And, for one lucky Mama, there is a Mass Tote available for your own little ones. Quiet in Mass, ladies, it can happen!
To enter, please leave a comment below telling me which item in the Lent/Easter/Advent/Christmas Category you'd like to have for your little ones.
For additional entries, you may blog about the giveaway (one extra entry) or post a link on Facebook (one extra entry), just made sure to add the link to the blog or FB post.
Also, for every person you send over to enter the giveaway, you may also have an extra entry! Just make sure a new commenter says who sent them!
Lastly, if you sign up for their email newsletter here, you can score one extra entry!
This giveaway will be open until the Feast of Pentecost, June 12th at Noon. Good luck!
A Big Thank You to CatholicChild.com for their generous donation of a giveaway. The review item was a gift to me from a family member. This review is my own opinion and no compensation was received.


I was sent over by Elizabeth Keplinger. I signed up for the emails, and shared this link on facebook. We love books, and are just beginning our collection so any of the books for toddlers in the Lent/East/Advent/Christmas section would be super.
ReplyDeletewow! super cool idea. either of them sound great. if I were to choose I would probably choose Advent as it is next.... :) awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love their stuff. I didn't realize they had Mass bags yet. I think I like Advent items best. I signed up for the emails too!
ReplyDeleteThis Mass bag is really cool. I'd love one! Although Andrew was actually fairly quiet today at Mass, he hasn't been up to this point. He's a little talker and does start saying "home, home" towards the end.
ReplyDeleteI like the magnetic advent wreath and the magnetic advent calendar. I don't think we have an advent calendar yet.
Please enter me into the drawing. I like the magnetic easter scene. like a nativity set, but for lent.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway! After looking all the stuff over, I'm intrigues by the Easter scene set (although they say it's not really for children). It's like having a nativity scene only for the crucifixion!
ReplyDeleteOh this would be good for my youngest, and I have to say that Easter scene is really cool.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway! I would love this Mass Bag for our little one. Thank you for sharing it - I had no idea something like this existed! And I love the Easter books for toddlers they feature on their website, since I have been struggling to know how to "live Easter" at our house!
ReplyDeleteI have long admired (and wish-listed) the MAGNETIC ADVENT CALENDAR. Just wish it were more affordable.
ReplyDeleteMass tote - (you want us to pick ONE?!?) The magnetic advent calendar (followed by Clopper, the Christmas Donkey - you know we have a mini donk named Radar, right? :>))
ReplyDeletethis is for Lenetta @ Nettacow
Thanks for the opportunity! I think I'd love the "A Child is Born" magnetic playset . . . my boys love all things magnetic. . .
ReplyDeleteBest,
Sarah
PS - Lenetta sent me here via a comment on facebook!
Lenetta's referral entry!
ReplyDeleteI love their stuff. And I definitely should order a kid-friendly nativity set so that Lex doesn't end up breaking ours.
ReplyDeleteI would love to get my kids the 12 piece Easter Scene. It would be perfect for our little prayer table.
ReplyDeletechipdip2010(at)hotmail(dot)com
Shared on my FBcpagechttp://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=179189952138177&id=100000637631151
ReplyDeletechipdip2010(at)hotmail(dot)com