Today, I want to share an adorable cute accessory for any mama to girls, or mama to friends or, um, Mamas themselves.
Yes, I'm twentycough and I wear hairbows. Wannafightaboutit?
I first discovered Lil' Peanut Designs last Christmas when I received a white flower hair clip and a Blessed Kateri Hair bow in my stocking from my wonderful sister. So cute, I thought, a little hair, and ohmigosh, it has a saint medal on it! My Patroness, no less! I was instantly in love.
Jen is "an industrious mom that stays busy balancing family life, part-time work, and now [her] own business. She creates unique, boutique quality products at an affordable prices, and has tremendous customer service.
I have purchased both the St. Lucy hair bow as well as a Divine Mercy custom hairbow for two mama friends who have had little girls in the past few months - a Lucy Catherine and a Maeve Faustina (awesome names, right? An even more amazing saints!). And, the pieces even come with Holy Cards about the saints. What a beautiful little apostolate!
In addition to holy hairbows, she also does lots other cute clips *and* many seasonal hair bows as well. Those of you who know me may know how much I pink puffy heart seasonal items. She has 4th of July, Valentines, Halloween (candy corns! In your hair!), Christmas, and of course, Easter. This little gem was in my basket a few weeks ago, courtesy of Mr. 2nd Lt. (courtesy of me. I bought it and told him to give it to me. Hey, I needed an Easter Basket hair ribbon). I will be sad to put it away come Pentecost.Now, one of you lucky folks has a chance to win this beautiful Holy Spirit Hair Bow in honor of Pentecost!
We can all benefit from more of the Holy Spirit! This is the perfect gift for girls of all ages, especially those receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation. It is a fully covered 1 and 3/4" double pronged alligator clip. All ribbon ends are heat sealed to prevent fraying.

To enter, please leave a comment below telling me your favorite hair clip by Lil' Peanut Designs currently in stock.
For additional entries, you may blog about the giveaway (one extra entry) or post a link on Facebook (one extra entry), just made sure to add the link to the blog or FB post.
Also, for every person you send over to enter the giveaway, you may also have an extra entry! Just make sure a new commenter says who sent them!
This giveaway will be open until the Feast of Pentecost, June 12th at Noon. Good luck!
A Big Thank You to Jen at Lil' Peanut Designs for her generous donation of a giveaway. The review items were gifted or purchased by me. This review is my own opinion and no compensation was received.



Wow, you've got all kinds of free stuff going on here. I should check in more often, especially since your blog is letting me comment now :) My daughter would be all over the Valentines Day bows. Anything pink with what she calls "happy hearts" wins. Although the flowers and butterflies are cute too.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the St. Lucy hair bow and look forward to putting it in Lucy's hair when she has more of it :)
ReplyDeleteI'm also really glad you linked to her etsy shop because I'd been meaning to stop by, but kept forgetting. In addition to the one you gave us, I really like the miraculous medal one and the little butterfly hair clips. She has really cute stuff!
There are WAY too many to choose to identify a favorite. I love the Froggy Went a Courtin' because my #3 girl *LOVES* frogs. I also need to get those patriotic ones for when hubby comes home. Wow... I could go nuts on that Etsy store! Thanks for linking it! I'm going to post to FB!!
ReplyDeletePosted on Facebook! :)
ReplyDeleteWe'd put a Miraculous Medal hair bow to good use here! But the Holy Spirit one is lovely, too.
ReplyDeleteSomewhere over the rainbow!
ReplyDeletethis is for Lenetta @ Nettacow
Oh my gosh--zebras!
ReplyDelete