Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Whole Mess of Joes



What a feast day today is! My husband, son and the Holy Father's feast day today.


(All three together a coincidence? I think not. Although, the non-Joseph son likes to remind me that he is going to be a pope while his Joseph name bearing brother is merely going to be a priest. Think big, I always say!)








A very happy feast day to two of my favorite guys!

May St. Joseph keep you safe, husband, and bring you back to us unharmed in body and soul and may St. Joseph protect our boys in your absence, especially his little namesake, that they might grow in wisdom like our Lord did in Nazareth.

If you wouldn't mind, say a prayer to St. Joseph for our family today (and for yours!)

O glorious Saint Joseph, steadfast follower of Jesus Christ, I am confident that your prayers for me will be graciously heard at the throne of God. To you I lift my heart and hands, asking your powerful intercession to obtain from the compassionate heart of Jesus all the graces necessary for my spiritual and temporal well-being, particularly the grace of a happy death, and the special grace for which I now pray (mention your request.) Saint Joseph, guardian of the Word Incarnate, by the love you bear for Jesus Christ, and for the glory of his name, hear my prayer and obtain my petitions. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!