Sunday, March 20, 2011

Second Son on the Second Sunday of Lent

Look at me, Mama, I'm 5 months, remember?
Its been two weeks, where is my blog post?



Hey, aren't you supposed to blog about that?
I use my bouncer now, lady, that is news!



It's Lent, Mama, we should pray more.


I'm five whole months [and have been for two weeks],
I'll just pray by myself now.



See this, Mama?
This is me thinking about crawling.
Rock, rock, rock. Scoot, scoot, scoot.
The crawl, it is a'comin!

My poor second child. Doesn't bode well for the third, does it?

Coming soon - Pumpkin sits alone! (I just have to capture it on film)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not even pregnant with our second yet, but I'm already getting a little nervous that this will inevitably happen with us too! lol Can't wait to see the pics of him sitting!

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!