Tuesday, March 22, 2011

You're Doing it Wrong

I have a lot of posts/thoughts buzzing around my head - pending deployment, raising a strong willed boy, deep dark depression regarding my utter lack of sleep and the no possibility of improvement on the horizon, how horribly my Lenten resolutions regarding limiting computer usage are going (Hello, my name is Mrs. 2nd Lt. and I'm a computer-aholic)....

But today, I'll just leave you with this pearl of wisdom.

Interested in babywearing?




NOT how to do it.

I seriously cannot even believe someone would purchase one of these. Note: the "reviews" for this are awesome. Interspersed between comments on the idiocy of this product are lots of promos for great baby slings/carriers. Ha!


Also? When did my 5.5 month start scooting backwards? Ack!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, but WTF? Seriously? This is a serious product?

    I don't understand people who insists on lugging their child around in a car seat, especially for extended periods of time. Your child already weighs 10-30 lbs...why would you want to add another 5-7 pounds to that???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hear you on the lack of sleep...even though I have some help here, I am turning into Zombie KZG, whose only outlet is the computer! Prayers for you tonight! Hugs....(PS: that carseat is redonkulous looking! I use my car seat to carry baby M when she falls asleep in it and already I remember why I hated using it! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious. Baby wearing! Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! Prayers coming your way from one CMM to another! And I so totally thought that picture was a spoof! In what person's brain is that a good alternative?! I'm running through instances that this might help or be more convenient (airport? getting everybody out to the car?) and I am just not getting it.

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!