
I am only 3 hours into the series and am already pretty blown away.
I'm also already having nightmares. Literally.
Great acting and writing, good score and excellent premise. This is going to be just as good as Firefly!
Only 8 cylons to go....
CARP: Note to self, DON'T google Cylon images for your blogpost when you don't know who they all are. ARGH


I'm so envious, to be able to watch Battlestar again for the first time would be awesome! As good as it is at the beginning, it only gets better. (As Firefly fans too, it's hard to say which is better.)
ReplyDeleteHopefully, whatever Cylon images you saw will be revealed pretty quickly - unless you searched deep in the images, you won't have ruined it for yourself. Regardless, the show will always keep you guessing. Enjoy!
OMG, I think I love you!! I watched Battlestar for the first time after my second little guy was born too.
ReplyDeleteIt's nearly as good as Firefly, but Serenity would be really really hard to top.
And soon enough all of your free time and some of your not so free time will be taken up with the show. At my gym would even talk about it through our crossfit workouts. And the first episode is pretty scary.
ReplyDelete