Thursday, November 18, 2010

Partying Like Royalty


I know, I know - where are the baptism pictures? Alas, alack, I had photos done by a very talented friend, and thus did not snap a single shot of my own. So, we must all wait until she is done to see how very cute my handsome, sinfree boyo was on his special day!

In the meantime, I am running around anew getting ready for our (1st Annual?) Christ the King Party on Sunday.

Nothing says Christ the King like a party with dear friends, an Enthronement to the Sacred Heart, food, cake, amaretto sours and crown-making for the kiddos!

Its the last Sunday of the liturgical year - one must celebrate!

And then? Watch out! Advent starts next weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Inaugural instead of first annual. :>) (And I hope I spelled it right!)

    WOW I need to get to thinking about Advent and pronto - thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!