Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gonna Wash That Sin Right Out of His Hair


Things will be quiet around here for the next few days.

We're scrambling around, packing it up and planning to celebrate the 33rd Sunday in Ordinary Time with a baptism.

We can't wait to see lots of family and friends and the next time you see our little pumpkin, he won't be a little pagan baby anymore!


Mmmm.... I can't wait for the smell of freshly chrismated baby....

2 comments:

  1. I would like to say congratulations! and good luck on your trip. For the record, I don't think your little one is 'pagan' b/c there is always baptism of desire for our unborn/newly born little ones! But I LOVE your blog title...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee, i know that theologically/technically, but still, its cute :)

    and thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!