Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Heavens Are Telling The Glory of God

And all creation is shouting for joy.


(Who remembers that super lame Glory and Praise tune? Anyone?)




I just got a phone call.

Its open.

I think I can even hear the angels singing as they slurp down their Black Bean soup...

Simple things, folks, simple things [for simple people].

5 comments:

  1. Hooray! I see coffee cake in my future.

    - Sarah (http://yellowpencilstub.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah! Just in time for my trip this weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU MAY NOT CALL MY FAVORITE SONG BOOK LAME! :>) No, really, I actually snapped up a copy of the ol' "blue book" several years ago because I love those songs.

    PS - love the new design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the opening...I was just asking about this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lenetta - try again, lady - its maroon! :-p

    beth - you'll be here this weekend?

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!