Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Its Football Season Edition


4 comments:

  1. Too cute! The only thing that would make that photo better is if they were wearing Colts jerseys. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh ~ similar, similar posts this week I see. (and I agree with Sarah! Go Colts!! FYI as a Bills fan, you MUST have a second favorite ~ or you would lose interest in football all together)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bills. colts. pfff! :-p

    patriots and cowboys around here. actually, tho, i hate the cowboys, as a Redskin native. but i have to keep that to myself....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patriots ~ boooo!!! (same division as the Bills so I have to dislike them) and I cannot stand Brady ~ I may hate him because he is beautiful AND because he is almost as talented as my Peyton :)

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!