Monday, April 12, 2010

Did anyone else realize

that when you're done being pregnant with your second child...

you end up with two kids?

Two.

As in T-W-O.


Gulp.

6 comments:

  1. Yes. And I thought, "Baby, I really really really want to meet you, but feel free to swim in amniotic fluid as long as you like. Your brother is a handful!" The first month is full of tears and "how can I?" -- but God will give you strength and you will slowly relax and revel in the joy that can only come from TWO precious beings. Which is exactly the amount you are supposed to have right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be so wonderful! You know how they talk about how you fall in love with your husband all over again becoming a Daddy? Just wait until you get to see your oldest become a big brother ... it really is one of the most awesome things there is :-)

    Congratulations!!! (I'm not sure I've said that to you yet)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah. I still wonder what I was thinking!!! ;-)

    FYI - they say 2 is harder than 1, but 3 is easier than 2. I had 5 in my house yesterday, and I don't believe ANY of that for a minute! FIVE is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just that kind of attitude that will ensure that I go on being the W.I.N.N.E.R.

    And to beat me you not only need these two, but you will have to double it... that is unless I have another and then you'll need at least three more.

    In the words of my boy "winner, winner, chicken dinner!" Yup, I'm a grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh jane, time is on my side, my friend. once i have two, two more will be a breeze -

    what's that i smell over there?

    sniff, sniff...

    oh, that's right - the smell of you L.O.S.I.N.G.

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!