I left you a message about the swap a week or so ago. Its been a little hectic around here with toms surgery. I left you a message that I didn't have an email address for you. If you still want to swap email me with your contact info. (its on my profile page)
Ahhh the moving! That's one part of the military I'm not crazy about. We move in November when Taylor returns, then again in May, then AGAIN 7 months later...this is after moving 4 times last year. *Sigh*
Our family, and Mr. First Lieutenant in particular, has had a special devotion to St. Sebastian since a WYD Pilgrimage through Rome in 2005. After visiting the catacombs beneath the tomb of St. Sebastian himself, Mr.FL was inspired to write an epic tale of early Christian martyrs, centering around St. Sebastian. Then, once he decided to enter the military, I thought it only appropriate to entrust both this blog and our family to the patron saint of soliders.
Then it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Army's on its way. Count off the cadence loud and strong For where e’er we go, You will always know That The Army Goes Rolling Along.
All pictures, comments, etc belong to me and maybe not be used or reproduced without permission.
Also, this is a place where I record moments of our lives, thoughts, tidbits and musings that I deem to be of interest to me. If you do not like what you read or disagree rudely, please feel free to click away!
This photo is precious. :)
ReplyDeleteEvery kid needs bananna pants!
ReplyDeleteI left you a message about the swap a week or so ago. Its been a little hectic around here with toms surgery. I left you a message that I didn't have an email address for you. If you still want to swap email me with your contact info. (its on my profile page)
YAY!!! Thanks for sharing with me!!!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with the move, I know its SOUP-ER stressful - especially with the troops in tow!
Ahhh the moving! That's one part of the military I'm not crazy about. We move in November when Taylor returns, then again in May, then AGAIN 7 months later...this is after moving 4 times last year. *Sigh*
ReplyDeletewoah - why so often? new unit after he gets back, but why again in may and 7 mo after? is he doing more schools?
ReplyDeletesounds miserable! :-p
once we get to bragg, we will have moved 4 times in 12 mo as well. woot. woot.