Monday, February 1, 2010

Inhale.... Exhale....

Moving. In. Four. Days.

Formal. Tomorrow.

Not. Done. Packing.

Help?

4 comments:

  1. AAAAAAARRRRGHHHH! Okay...I know that likely didn't help you...but I bet it made you feel a bit better, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, have you become me?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow you got it to work!

    and how have i become you? you have so much stuff you couldn't even box it all! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, I am excellent at boxing things up! Too many things to do and not enough time to do them in- that is how. Of course by now you are probably all done and it doesn't count any more. LOL
    And, I know, I was so proud of myself for finally figuring out how to post a comment. : ) Hooray for me!

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!