Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Wise Men Still Seek Him Edition



3 comments:

  1. :-) Hey there! I saw your comment today (answered on my blog and thank you for the suggestion on Narnia, too) and it reminded me that a few weeks ago I was surfing around and came across a website that made me think of you - it is a Catholic Charlotte Mason site.

    http://www.materamabilis.org/

    You may already know about it, but I wanted to share it with you just in case.

    Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, now i'm looking at it and am IN LOVE with this page - its great!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!