Sunday, January 17, 2010

Birthday Crafting

Someone suggested a super hero cape for Boyo's 2nd birthday coming up - TWO, can you believe it because I sure can't! - and I'm pretty pleased with the results.




My first "J" turned out sort of "eh," so I decided that his cousin Joslyn, born a few days after him, might also like to be "super" for her second birthday, and am sending that first cape onto her.




My super monkey will be super cool for his super #2 birthday.

Just you wait and see the football craziness of a party that will be happening in just two weeks!

1 comment:

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!