Wednesday, October 14, 2009

On Bullion Blvd

I am so stinking exciting I can't even sleep.

And, I actually got to talk to my beloved tonight on the phone for 30 minutes (they got their cell phones back).

Ironic, no? We're about to see each other and NOW he gets to make a phone call. Oh, Army.

Anyways! Dying of excitement.

Not sure if I'm more excited to see Mr. 2nd Lt..... or more excited to see Mr. 2nd Lt. in his uniform....

hmmm. I'll have to let you know ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am completely excited for you! What a fantastic, monumental time this is for your family!

    And hooray for cell phone use! I am very much looking forward to Daniel having his again. I miss being able to call/text him.

    Have fun with the preparations and drive!

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!