I can SO wait to get on the road again...Fortunately, I'm going to see my beloved, which will make this trip all worth while, but still. I am
I am smart enough to break the trip up a bit, so we're stopping at an old friend's house in Columbus on the way to Cantuckee (Thats right. Thank you Hawkeye; we can now only talk about the Bluegrass State in its original Indian title. Seriously. That's how we roll).
Its the coming home part that worries me most, because you see, I don't know when we're coming home.
Will we be able to drive Mr. 2nd Lt. to OCS in GA?
Will we NOT be able to because the Army bites, but want to follow him down there anyway because he'll have a weekend pass?
Will we have to trudge straight home from Cantuckee, glad to have seen him but horribly sad that we won't know when that will happen yet?
Right. Too many options, too little sleep makes this mama's head hurt.
So, anywho, this is just a really roundabout and longwinded way of posting that we're leaving tomorrow and I don't know when I'll be back to a computer and/or able to post again. I know, sad huh?
The good news is that I will have lots of pictures of really handsome men in uniforms when I do return.
Unfortunately for you, the handsomest is already taken.


I'll be praying for you and Johnny on your trip!!
ReplyDeleteSafe travels! And have a wonderful time even amidst the not knowings. Just think.... you get to see your husband!! That is amazing!
ReplyDeleteMake some wonderful memories these next few days...
-Andrea