So here is our wonderful trip; I'll just let the pictures do the talking :)
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Key West Vacation... In Pictures
My father is a Conch - born and raised in Key West, FL. Therefore, growing up, we spent almost every summer at my Tios house on Big Coppitt Key (mile marker 10?). I haven't been since I went when Mr. 2nd Lt. and I were still dating, back in 2003, so it was wonderful to see the Keys again, see family and have my father's parents, Johnny's great-grandparents, meet their boyo. Although I will say that boat rides, sunsets and general family togetherness just isn't the same without a certain someone there to share it....
So here is our wonderful trip; I'll just let the pictures do the talking :)








So here is our wonderful trip; I'll just let the pictures do the talking :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Its true, comments make my day :)
Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.
This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!
Uncharitable comments will be deleted!