Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fail

3 negative tests

+

1 missing punctuation mark

+

1 missing hubby

=

1 sad [and confused] mama lady



ETA: punctuation completed. double sad, double sigh. Funny how when you think you would like a large family fast, God has different plans. Ah well, His will be done!

6 comments:

  1. I'm missing my hubby today too! As for the missing punction mark, well, it is what it is, right? Keep looking up and trust 'til you bust(as my dear mama used to say).

    Just know you're not alone in feeling lonely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much Margaret, I am in need of all the support I can get :)

    and where did your husband go? lol, sounds like a nursery rhyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! I remember when my husband left for basic training. I got my positive pregnancy test the night before he left. Will you get to go to your husband's graduation? Do you know where he's going after OCS? I'm assuming he'll go from Ft. Knox to Ft. Benning and then to either Benning or Sill. We are right here in the thick of it too. My husband is finishing up MIOBC right now. The separations are tough, but Army wives are tougher. Welcome to the ranks. I'm praying for your continued strength and that the Lord will see you through this for the better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. negative tests and missing punctuation mark (cute btw) are no fun. I've been through that for six months now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ladies :) this comments thing makes me feel so special and loved! :)

    heather, thanks so much for the support. i actually am going to the dollar store again today to get more tests since i still haven't learned anything, either way (although pluses are better than minuses :) )

    i am planning to attend graduation... unless there might be a reason i couldn't? after OCS no idea because BOLCII has been cancelled (yes!) and he won't branch until OCS (thats how it is for non prior service OCSers, not sure how your hubby did it). he goes to benning in october, we're just hoping his OCS start isn't messed up since his basic started late due to unknown Army errors. surprise, surprise :-p

    thank you so very much for the prayers! i am now off to figure out all this tricare info i got today at ft. meade and decide what is mostly like to pay for any future homebirths! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh... being apart is really tough. I have had an extra difficult couple of days here myself.

    I hope you find out some really happy news that will lift your spirits.

    We are all walking along beside you!

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!