
Just wanted to let all those who aren't reading this blog know about this amazingly thorough CD-ing post at an Army wife blog I read now and again (hmmm... or all the time. Maybe I should add it to the sidebar....)
Want to know how a mom of 6, with two sets of identical twins cloth diapers?
We CD over on this front as well, although we do use biodegradable disposables at night (and I use her biodegradble wipes for on the go, although we do use cloth wipes at home). However, after reading her post (and secretly coveting her amazing stash of diapers), I am tempted, no challenged, to start CDing at night as well. I think the hated pocket diapers ( I just really don't care for that style) would actually be ideal for this, and I already have a bunch of prefolds that I don't really use anymore (because I am in love with my easy, and quick drying!, AIOs) with which I could use to stuff them, since Boyo is a heavy wetter. Maybe I will go craigslist hunting right now.....


No comments:
Post a Comment
Its true, comments make my day :)
Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.
This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!
Uncharitable comments will be deleted!