><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+
I completely failed/spaced on February cards for family birthdays and anniversaries. Whoops. So, yes, I'm writing them now, and they're coming. Late, but coming!
><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+
Giving up money for Lent. Ha! That'd be nice, no? But a friend suggested a "no-spend" Lent (apart from gas, groceries and emergencies and one or two pre-planned things) and given our current situation - ETS in *two* months and a sort of willy-nilly spending pattern (ok, thats just my problem), I think it will be a good exercise in self-discipline. Instead of always wanting to buy ALLTHEPRETTYTHINGS, I'll be reminded to stop and pray, which I am scheduling more of anyways.
><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+
The Pope. Ohemgee. Constantly taking a deep breath and reminding myself - the Holy Spirit is running the show. Be Not Afraid! Also in the words of CatholicWonka on Twitter:
Dear every columnist and blogger offering your opinion on the
Also:
I'm sure the cardinals are all diligently taking notes on who
Heh.
><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+
Somehow, in spite of a desire for less stuff and decluttering, this kid raked in the birthday loot (and this is not a dig at family and friends at all. We are just as guilty). New Legos litter my floor (and so it begins), a new bike is in the garage (thank you neighborhood raffle!), puzzles and Star Wars! Star Wars! Star Wars! everywhere.
So loved he is. And blessed is he.
><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+
The definition of adorable?
A two year old running around for days saying:
Issatwap! Issatwap!
Quoting Admiral Ackbar young in this house - we're raisin' 'em right.
><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+
Five years old is a year of big things - kindergarten, bathroom responsibilities (I'll let you guess on that one), and... giving up something for Lent.
He keeps proffering one toy - *a* train, *a* car - not puzzles or LeapPad or all the trains because he "likes those."
Lol - oh son. I'm leaning heavily on the "sweets/cookies" suggestion because while it will be missed, it might not be as hard as one's little gameboythingymabober.
He's only five after all. No Dominic Savio, but we're trying.
><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+
Husband is giving up coffee.
This wife might kibash that a few days in....
><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+
Baby girl had her 4mo checkup today and has gained 4lbs almost exactly in 2 months. My little fatty.
She also jumped from the 5th percentile for weight (25th for height) to the 50th percentile (both weight and height). Both her brothers were always between 25th-50th for weight and height (well, Johnny was about 75th or something for head. My little Stewie), so thats pretty typical.
It really makes me wonder about that cord knot tho, when she was born - she was so very small to start, I really wonder if that had something to do with it....


"I'm sure the cardinals are all diligently taking notes on who @MSNBCthinks would make a good successor of Peter". Bahahahahaha
ReplyDelete