Saturday, December 8, 2012

O Tannenbaum - Martin Style

Aka. We ain't had no rope so we shoved it in the car.






4 comments:

  1. evidence we are made to be bff's: we had to do the same thing but it was due to laziness and luckily, we could use fold back the last seat and didn't have to crush the kids...next year, guess we will! LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Done that so many times. I now keep straps in my van, but it's a recent development. I love the action shots you got. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too hilarious! I did the same and was glad i only had three kids with me so i could fold down a seat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious!!!! I love the pictures to go along with it... too funny Lina!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!