Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Final Four Fotos

Although this is another "better late than never" post, a little before Easter, we took our "last family of four" photographs (ie. before I started to show).  I wanted something for an Easter card (that never happened), and the boys needed a 4 year and 18 mo. shot, respectively.

Alas, alack, I didn't have anything matchy-matchy for the boys to wear, and surprisingly, as is the theme of this post, didn't get out to buy something, so we went for springtime coordination.

I think they came out wonderfully :)















2 comments:

  1. beautiful photos, beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! This is why little boyos should always wear "bat bat shirts" :)

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!