Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter Joy

14 weeks in and I'm still feeling.... blech. So for now, another picture spam post :)

Also, I just have to say that nothing says Alleluia! He is Risen! Happy Easter! like a Nerf Gun and Super Soaker in your Easter basket. Really, they're the gifts that keep on giving!

















2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're still feeling blech. That was me with Charlotte. I'm that way now if I don't take my B12, though still not as bad as with Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soo big and adorable! Hope you feel well soon but at least baby is growing! Love your family pic! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!