So many things running through my head all the time now.
Jack Bristow
fall cookies with my ever so big child
Thanksgiving menus
the blessing of neighbors
new Catholic friends (with eight kids! swoon!)
Christmas gift shopping
the glory of the Internet (see: above)
curriculum planning (this, this, and of course, this)
moldy coats from zulily (two to be precise. TWO)
Christmas cards
taking Christmas card pictures
What to wear for Christmas card pictures
appointments
the end of soccer
praising Jesus about the end of soccer
naptimes
approaching Advent
November potential travels
But mostly?
I just think about when he'll be home. Or more precisely, about finally finding out when he'll be home.
Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks for those curriculum links! I loved the O Night Divine Advent activities! I will have to do the alphabet ones for the younger ones.
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope you'll be able to learn of a time frame of when hubby will be home. {{hugs}}
Not knowing when they'll be home is the worst. Hang in there, girlie!
ReplyDelete