Sunday, June 12, 2011

Winning Isn't Everything


Unless you're the winner. And then?

It really is.

Thanks to everyone who donated and participated in our fabulous novena of giveaways and to everyone who prayed for the Spirit's Fire to fall anew this Pentecost on both us and holy Mother Church.

Here are the lucky winners for each giveaway below! I will email you and you have twenty four hours to get back to me with your information before I redraw a new person.

The winner of a set of handmade cards from Lisa at Wrapitupandmore is dreafaith. Congrats!



The winner of a handmade chaplet of choice from Our Catholic Corner is Genevieve. Yay!



The winner of the Holy Spirit Hairbow from Lil' Peanut Designs is Frances. Thanks for entering!


The winner of the custom crib sheet and burp clothes from Nettacow is Elizabeth from That Married Couple. Yay! I'm sure you'll be needing girly ones!



The winner of the Mass Tote from Catholic Child.com is A. I don't have any email from you, so here is hoping you see this in the next day!




And lastly, the winner of the [amazing!] Guardian Angel Saint Softie from Erin at Saintly Silver is Elizabeth! I am so super jealous!


Thanks again to everyone who participated! And Happy Pentecost!

2 comments:

  1. yeah!! Go Johnny! Pretty soon he will be writing scripts like his dad! We have started any direct teaching of letters, but isn't it the most exciting thing when they do it! I am so proud of Kinsley for the random letters that she draws unprompted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited! Thank you so much for hosting the giveaways. I'm going to be plugging the Guardian Angel softie upon receipt! :) I might plug the website sooner... maybe in a few minutes... if Andrew keeps playing with his duplos :)

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!