Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Fun


3 comments:

  1. I love summer fun! I've been thinking about you guys a lot, and will continue to do so while your husband is serving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of fun :) Now, if only we could get one of our kiddie pools set up (aka if Chris found the air device and used it or let me use it), we could have water fun in our yard, too!

    PS I (finally) noticed your "deployments bite" tag, which although sad, the phrasing amused me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg he looks SO BIG in these pictures!! I can't believe it!!

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!