... I worry about how hard this is for the kiddos.
... I feel guilty for all the impatience, yelling and negative attitudes.
... I'm jealous of all the sleep he's getting over there. And all the peeing by himself.
... I miss the little things the most - emptying the dishwasher, driving when we go out, playing baseball with the Boyo in the backyard.
... I miss the big things instead - presence, comfort, him.
... I think I'm starting to handle it.... and then I remember how many more endless weeks are left.
... I feel scared that things will be too different when he comes home.
... I feel scared he won't come home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


{{{hugs}}} to you mama. One day at a time.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are young enough that this will blow over for them. They won't remember most of it. You will, but they won't.
Give me a call if I can be of any support, help, an ear to yell into, a babysitter for the kids so you can get a nap or go shopping alone, someone to bring you dinner.
Praying for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteMay I keep you extra close in prayer? You, them, him.
ReplyDelete