Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Strawberry Fields Forever Edition






4 comments:

  1. Am I always saying in comments that I'm jealous? But I am! We're months away from strawberries here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. The field fresh ones taste so much sweeter and juicier than the ones at the grocery store, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! The hat, the Ergo, the two adorable boyo accessories. PERFECTION on a spring day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always seem to agree with Lenetta! We are at least a month (or month and half) from strawberries here...drooling! Love going strawberry picking....you all look so cute! (Hey I borrowed a front carrier like yours for the upcoming wedding this weekend..should work wonders! I think its a Becco)

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!