Saturday, May 7, 2011

Under the Sea

Summer is coming and the pool will be opening, so our Boyo has spent the last month of Saturdays playing fishy at a local swim club.







Its kind of discouraging how much he's forgotten from last summer, but once Mr. 2nd Lt leaves for the sandbox, I'm thinking of doing more lessons to fill up some time.

I feel like a lazy mama since I'm not doing it myself but.... where are you supposed to put the baby?

3 comments:

  1. Looks like he's in very good hands! I don't know how you'd do it yourself - yikes. I'm thinking about lessons for Goose for the summer, but I'm too lazy to want to drive 10 miles to the pool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wonder the same thing? where should I put the baby? And Kinsley isn't old enough to take them on her own, so she hasn't been able to take them :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that's the Healthplex, I have a nursery card you can use so the childcare is free for you. Or, get yourself a water sling. I had one and LOVED it! But otherwise, I had to put baby in the nursery while I did swimming with the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!