Monday, April 4, 2011

Our Life Right Now


Can you spot the sitting up baby, the TS obsessed toddler, the pending deployment and lots and lots of toys?

3 comments:

  1. sooooo cute! (although the impending deployment mention caught my throat) your boys are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to show you the ropes of a deployment, eh? :) Your boys are so adorable.... and deployments will go faster if you know how to cut them up into bite size pieces. I'm here for ya hon iff'n ya want me to help. Just realize, deployments suck. I'm not going to sugar coat it. But with Christ, and with deployment buddies... they are doable. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks kira!

    and thanks theresa - i definitely need to learn the ropes!:)

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!