I'm four months old now. Mama says since I'm the second child, there aren't many pictures of me, so I have to be extra cute when she bothers to snap them.
My cool new trick is making these neato screetchy sounds with my voice - can you do that? I like tummy time but the doctor said I wasn't terribly good at it, since I prefer to do the dolphin pose (and tuck my arms down at my sides). I think she can kiss my cloth diapered bottom, because I do what I want.
Doesn't she know I'm a big boy? I mean, geez, lady, I have two teeth already. That's practically driving. To college!
I started noticing this other kid around the house; apparently, he's my brother. That dude is whack, yo! Crazy guy, but he's good for lots of laughs. He tries to jack my toys sometimes, but luckily, I'm mostly cool with my fingers and eating my blanket. Crocheted cotton, yum!
I have big plans this month - go to a wedding, thinking about maybe rolling over and trying to double fist it with my fists. Stay tuned for some pictures of me being handsome in a baby tux. The handsome cuteness might be too much tho, so be careful!


Yup, he's so cute my ovaries hurt. :>)
ReplyDelete