Ok really, I love it, the baby sort of tolerates it and the other two men in the house could care less.
But, its super cool, has a black and white side for newborns and fun multitextured side for bigger babies. It has dangly toys and a mirror and squeaky things and it doesn't look like baby einstein vomitted all over a square piece of fabric.
Then came the day the music died.
Oh no, it did not just rip, says this mama to herself. Oh no I did not pay an unadmitable amount of money (I did get it for less, but still) and have it rip in an unrepairable location less than 5 months after I bought it.
Oh no.
So, I looked up the Kushies Customer Service people, since they make this amazing "Zolo Shangrila Multi-Sensory Activity Mat & Portico Archway Accessory," and promptly emailed them my distress and dismay.
The next day, after showing proof of ripage, I promptly got this email:
Hi Lina,
No worries! Please send me your mailing address and I'll have another sent out as quickly as possible
Take care, Kristine
How's that for customer service? I could not be more thrilled with their prompt response, their great service and still, our pretty cool, soontobeallbetter, playmat.


That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! I do like hearing about good customer service. And I love the idea of it being two-sided!
ReplyDelete