
The famous St. Andrew's Christmas Novena starts today.
Hail and blessed be the hour and moment in which the Son of God was born of the most pure Virgin Mary, at midnight, in Bethlehem, in piercing cold. In that hour, vouchsafe, O my God! to hear my prayer and grant my desires, through the merits of Our Saviour Jesus Christ, and of His Blessed Mother. Amen.
I am so hoping to get these scones made today, courtesy of Catholic Cuisine, and have already started the novena.
St. Andrew, give us your zeal for Christ as we journey with Mary and Joseph to Bethlehem this Advent. Amen.
St. Andrew, give us your zeal for Christ as we journey with Mary and Joseph to Bethlehem this Advent. Amen.


Love, love, love this novena! I said the above prayer forty-five times each day last year, and the two friends for whom I was praying are both have babies a couple of months old. :>) I have high hopes for this year! :>)
ReplyDelete