Because my mama was begging me, here is 38weeks, 3 days in all its glory (pardon the rained-on hair. Someone's tires decided to have no pressure on the way home in the rain that night.)
Friday, October 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You are still tiny! And carrying beautifully.
ReplyDeleteYou look Fantastic!
ReplyDeleteaww thanks ladies :)
ReplyDeletei won't tell anyone how much i paid you for those comments :-p
You really do look great! God bless...he'll be an October baby! :)
ReplyDeleteI think you look fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you look great!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
ReplyDeleteyay! You look beautiful - you are carrying very similar to me when I was prego with Owen (he he arrived at 37w 5d)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I saw your comment on the bed rest and yes we have LOTS of thoughts on that. We knew it was "optional" but when you are faced with almost losing your baby, you are willing to try anything and I do believe gravity is a factor. Plus I was doing too much and bed rest slowed me down. I guess looking back, now that I have a healthy son - its a no brainer. Next time around I'll have a cerclage at 12 weeks and hopefully avoid bed rest and just take it easy. Hard stuff. The part that makes me the most sad is that all of the ignorant bliss of pregnancy is gone for me. With my next one, I will be worried from day one until 36 weeks. But again, as long as we have a good outcome, I don't think I'll care. ;)
Your Moma says 'thanks'! You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous, even with rained-on hair! :)
ReplyDelete