Lucky for the baby, his big brother was more than willing to take it for a little spin to make sure it worked!
Thursday, September 30, 2010
A Test Drive
Based on a friend's recommendation, I scored this sweet new (to us!) playmat on eBay the other day for Pumpkin (for much, much cheaper than new). We didn't have one with the Boyo, and I figured I might need extra distractions with a second one.
Lucky for the baby, his big brother was more than willing to take it for a little spin to make sure it worked!



Lucky for the baby, his big brother was more than willing to take it for a little spin to make sure it worked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I've heard that babies LOVE that playmat because of the black and white. You'll have to let me know :)
ReplyDeleteI hope he loves it!! At least Johnny does!! The other side is great too for when they start rolling and stuff. They love the textures. In fact, I think I am going to get mine back out for a while :)
ReplyDeletesally - thats why i got it! per sara above's recommendation - the B&W seemed more developmentally appropriate and less seizure inducing than some of the more colorful ones (some of them are cute, but SOOO busy!)
ReplyDelete