
Pumpkin's newest Halloween shirt - an orange long sleeve onesie with a little Carter's vampire; underneath it says "Kiss?" ((Swoon)) Adorable! and only $4.99 at Target. Not to mention Boyo and Pumpkin's matching "fall plaid" button down shirts, some more Halloween adorableness (can you say "pumpkin on the butt?") for my own little Pumpkin and this years Halloween jammies for Boyo, all from Grammy. What can I say, my love of all things seasonal extends to dressing my sons!
Brand new, matching jammies. Something about having pajamas that match makes one feel so much more attractive and put together, even though you're only wearing sleepwear.
Panera. Oh, sweet, sweet Panera. The Hallelujah chorus sounded in my car today (just ask my mom, I was on the phone with her) as we drove by the future site of the yummiest soup and sandwich in the history of bread. I seriously love this place and their food (and as proof, my son now says "Panera!" everytime he hears jazz play on the radio. Aren't we just so cultured?). However, the nearest one is about an hour away from our current location.
I had heard rumors of its [pending] existence by our local mall, but could hardly dare hope less it proved to be false. Then, today at playgroup, I heard mamas discussing it (they had sighted a sign! Visible, tangible proof!) and took the long way home so I could drive by where it will be.
And then God looked upon it, and saw that it was good. Very, very good. Granted, its only a concrete floor and some metal struts, but the "Now Hiring" sign gives me hope it won't actually be too terribly long.
+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>+><>
These little pick me ups help to steady my nerves when I have [pregnancy hormone induced] near panic attacks over all the meals I need to make and freeze (but haven't started yet) for the baby's coming, as well as the Baptism that I need to do invitations for and figure out the details for (after how I arranged Boyo's baptism last time all beforehand, it really took the stress off once he was born. Party? All planned. New life in Christ? All coordinated. I just had to dress him in his white garment, show up and wearing nursing shirts. Worked out beautifully. Thus, I am attempting to finish all the planning/details before Pumpkin comes as well).
Minutia right?
And yet, literally, keeping me awake at night. I won't even tell you how long I lay in bed last night, not sleeping, when I realized I need to figure out Thanksgiving Dinner for 5 (possibly more) adults and 1 toddler. Thanksgiving, people! Its disgusting how far away that is.
Deep breath. Mt 6:34, Mt 6:34.
I'm going to go have some dark chocolate in those new jammies I mentioned to soothe these hormonal nerves.....


I have never eaten at Panera before. Can you believe that? From what I've heard about the restaurant, I'm missing out big time. I'm VERY happy to hear that you'll have one at your fingertips... I know how much you enjoy eating there :)
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed your chocolate! Yum!
I wanted to stop over and let you know I was thinking of you today - just because! I hope you are hanging in there with your active boyo and melon belly. The fact that you are doing squats and exercises - amazing. Thinking good thoughts for you this week Mama! I bet you are getting all giddy inside just thinking of having that new, wet baby laid on your chest very, very soon. *squeeeeeeee*
ReplyDelete