Arwen Mosher has a great post up about the real deal behind the Mama Wars.
Another great post about Mama Wars - You Got An Epidural?! We can't be Friends!
Then, Ashley, over at Our Little Apartment dispels the myths behind what you really need for a new baby.
Ps. That shirt? Is dumb. Because really, who needs to advertise on their baby's clothes? It is just a shirt and as a super pro-breastfeeding Mama, I'm by no means offended - I just think its lame!


I think the shirt is lame too - and would have appreciated one that said "powered by my Mama's milk" but at the end of the day I think that mom's who formula feed get a lot of slack and its just not enough for me to boycott old navy (and their 50% the clearance price rack!) altogether.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I just read Ashley's post before coming over to your site. I thought it was really well done!
Great links here! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete