Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baby on Board

Things an almost 36 weeks of baby tries to prevent:



Getting out of bed (without a huff, and a puff and an old heave-ho)

Reaching the detergent above the washing machine

Scrubbing the tub and shower

Picking up little monkeys

Holding little monkeys on your lap

Hugging your husband

Getting too much sleep


Oh, end of pregnancy, I am looking forward to you!

2 comments:

  1. The getting out of bed comment made me laugh. I remember towards the end that I really had to get some momentum going! I couldn't use my ab muscles anymore because I couldn't locate them! And I was too rotund! So I would wiggle back and forth then grunt myself out of bed. Or ask husband to give me a good push.

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!