Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Special Day for a Special Guy

Here is a happy birthday wish to the smartest, handsomest, most brilliant man in the scanned wedding picture to the right.

How does it feel to be so close to 30 you can almost taste it? I just feel so much younger than you now!

I can't believe I've been celebrating 10 of these occasions with you (or that you lost the first birthday gift I gave you. Luckily, I've forgiven you and moved on.).

May St. John Eudes, who's feast you are sharing. say a special prayer for you today and may God continue to bless us with your presence for at least 28 more years and hopefully, 3 times that.

Boyo, Pumpkin and I love you very much and hope you hurry home so that we aren't forced to eat your Boston Creme Pie all by ourselves. You know, in your honor, and such.



Happy Birthday Mr. 2nd Lt.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!