


I'm driving a husband to his PRK (laser eye) surgery tomorrow morning at 6:45AM , a sick little monkey (random fever/lethargic today) and a 34 week belly of cantelope proportions.
Tired yet?
Our family's journey as the Army [Reserve] goes rolling along...



D had PRK back in October and it went really well. He's super happy with how it turned out and I was amazed at how fast he recovered (considering what they told him to expect). Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI hope I'm not scaring you but I know someone who had that surgery a few years ago and he went to a cheapie place and his recovery was a bit difficult. (Well and he broke some rules about eye care afterwards too). Anyway, some prayers for DH (and you and Boyo) tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing pumpkin soon!
ReplyDeleteLol, thanks kira :-p no, his was done by the army (for free!) but they don't mess with soldiers' eyes - too valuable! :-p
ReplyDeleteand, it was actually pry the rule breaking - they emphasized like 42x in the pre-op talk about doing the drops for the ENTIRE time prescribed (which is 4 months).
34 weeks?!?! How did this happen so fast?!
ReplyDeletesally - i know, right? except now? its 35 weeks. holy smack.
ReplyDelete