Debating whether our little head of cauliflower (14.5 inches! 2 whole pounds!) might need to sport this cutie right after birth.
How far along? 27 weeks
How big is baby? see above
Total weight gain/loss: umm.. as of 24 weeks, it was +9lbs. Gack.
Maternity clothes? Shirts and dresses definitely now fit. Fast approaching truck-like proportions.
Stretch marks? Haven't found any.... yet?
Sleep: I'm grateful for two hour blocks. Lots of rolling, tossing, turning, shifting, peeing and hot flashes.
Best moment this week: When a random woman at the commissary today told me that I was the cutest pregnant woman she'd ever seen. I almost kissed her between the peppers and tomatoes, but smiled and thanked her instead.
Movement: Lots and lots; still seems to be low down tho. My breech paranoia is such that I think might not even complain (much) about rib kicks if he would just turn already.
Food cravings: Anything I don't have to make myself?
Gender: Baby Brother
Labor Signs: None. Whew.
Belly Button in or out? Flat. Will it pop this time or not, remains to be seen.
What I miss: Hmmm... sleep. And... maybe my feet not hurting all the time?
What I am looking forward to: We have our first midwife appointment in two weeks (we only did a meet&greet/interview previously) and I am SO excited.


Braden always kicked low for me. Most of his movements until the last trimester were right between my hips. Then it was only really at my belly button. The only "odd" thing about his birth was his hand was on his face while he was born. But I'll be saying payers your baby turns himself before birth.
ReplyDelete