Monday, July 26, 2010

Mmmmm... butternut squash on the grill.....


How far along? 29 weeks

How big is baby? 2.5 lbs and over 15 inches long. Doesn't a squash seem like such a big vegetable?

Total weight gain/loss: Tomorrow is D-Day for weight since we'll be headed to the midwife.

Maternity clothes? Oh please.

Sleep: Definitely 2-2.5 hour chunks.

But, body, I say to myself, what if this baby goes longer between feedings? We don't need to be so prepared for every 2 hour wakings.

And then my body snickers at me.

Best moment this week: Setting up the cosleeper with Aunt Susie Duckie Quilt and pillow and Pumpkin's lovey - Mr. Ribbit. Oh, and finding out my best friend is newly preggo with #4 and Boyo's godfather is expecting triplets!! (natural triplets!)

Movement: Starting to get uncomfortable and tight, I believe. Yet, somehow, we have 11 weeks of this!

Labor Signs: B. Hicks is a super annoying visitor.

What I miss: Hmmm.... Being able to get out of bed easily and my old clothes. I forget what I own; should be fun, then, to pull everything back out in October.

What I am looking forward to: Midwife appointment tomorrow!! Most likely it will just be Boyo and me (not too hopefully on Mr. 2nd Lt. being able to make it since he just started work), but still very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!